Sunday 1 May 2011

Getting checked out hard!!!!

I'm on a roll with these blogs today and this one isn't actually about me my mate told me to write this one up I won't mention any names!

So set the scene. My mate is at work walks past this girl and she is checking him out giving him smiles and all that blatantly fancies him by the sounds of it. so he smiles back at her and you can tell there is some kind of chemistry possibly some animal magnetism! So she's about to buy something and she carries on staring at him at this stage it's fair to say she want's him and if it was up to her probably there and then. By this stage my mate is thinking yeah I wouldn't mind that at all, she's 20 and that! So he then goes to tell his work colleague that she keeps giving him sly lil looks of interest. Indicators of interest as it were.

So he tells his work colleague "look now as she's paying, it's her she's proper checking me out and I'd proper tap that"

So after she notices who he was on about she then tells him

"that's my sister! She's 17"

Man how awkward is that you've basically told the sister how much her sister is checking you out and then you've basically turned around and told her yeah she's fit and I wouldn't mind a piece. Awwwwwkaaarrrddd!

It's like being at a family party and then you proper fancy a mates mom and it happens to be your mates mom and you just did not realise it!

But from what I heard she still is in good nick for a 17 year lol. Ok is that slightly wrong, as I post this I will probably have the police knocking around asking for this guy! Now that would be awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment