Sunday 1 May 2011

Bit of the old V.P.L and camel toe!

You know when your out and about and your just casually walking around nice sunny day and then you see these women with the tight legging bottom thingys! Then you notice there V.P.L (visible panty liner in case you didn't know it) I don't mind it but don't you find yourself just curiously start to stare maybe it's just me and then as your reading this your probably thinking bloody perv!

But if you out and about you will notice it and then can't help but look and stare, it's a natural reaction its in our genes we all do it!
So yeah thats all and good, then you notice one person who has them tight legging bottom thingys. Not only do you get the V.P.L but you also get an eye full of camel toe!

I'm sure your aware of camel toe, but surely if your gonna be wearing them bad boys your gonna at least check for that before you head out OK the V.P.L isn't bad but camel toe! Come on love it's like if I was gonna go swimming the last thing you'd want to see is my nuts hanging either side of my speedo's! As Lads can't help our bulge but I'm sure you can do something about that toe of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment