Sunday 15 February 2009

Disabled children and the refund!!! Not forgeting the tosser!

It's that time of the week again Sunday night and I ain't got anything better to do. So what have I been up to this week and what Observations have I made. Well to be honest I can't really think of anything that stick's out or comes to mind part from going out on Thursday.

O what an eventful night it was, caution to all reader's this bit talks about sexual abuse.
I know, tough topic.

Well this is what happened I was out with a few mates having a laugh and drink in a bar and we notice these guys. They were full on tossers all drunk and acting up. Basically they were by these 2 girls being drunk and hassling them, me being me started doing a dance basically taking the piss out of the one of them.
WARNING. People of a sensitive nature DO NOT READ:

So I did the dance and out of nowhere I was STRADDLED by his mate, that's right he was humping my back. I was violated, I'm now a victim of rape, of the male kind. Do you know what was worse about 10 min later after my ordeal I go into the toilet for a piss and he just happens to be at the urinal. As I'm mid flow he looks at me and says:
"Alright"

A guy clearly not phased by dry humping another man. What has our society now come to!

OK now for your weekly dose of Retail life.

What's worse than having to deal with a refund other than a customer having to use her disabled child as an excuse to get her refund on the day.

That was the scenario I had on Saturday. A customer ordered some shoes off the Internet and didn't have the right documents and I said that I would not be able to look at the shoes until she got the right proof of purchase. Anyway she then starts to demand the refund that day. Then OK, This is the big THEN.

She says, (I'll put this bold capitals):

"I want my refund today, I can't come in any other day. I want my refund NOW! I don't want to have to come in again because (this may shock you what she says) of my DISABLED CHILD"

at that point I'm thinking what the fuck, you just didn't use your disabled son as an excuse. Now that truly is some messed up way of trying to get a refund.

So people next time you need to be prioritised just tell em a member of your family is disabled or better yet. I've got a slight gammy hand can I get a refund.

That's all from
Observation James
:-)

p.s nest time your in a night club, if you wanna pull don't square up to the girl like your gonna hit her. That is noway smooth or charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment