Sunday 22 February 2009

Crazy Man and the odd Foreign Customer.

OK I'll be true to my word and keep this short as nothing really happened this week to go mental about so her it goes:

Crazy Man
Or should I just say crazy people I should try an generalise it to, The odd normal person. As the way the I see things Weirdo's currently outnumber Normals. (that's right normal people now referred to NORMAL'S). Having worked on a slow Tuesday one highlight was a crazy man that came into the shop.

How was he crazy?
Well
1. he came up to me said a few things shook my hand and then hugged me,
2. he then went to one of the chairs and kinda hobbled over it like it was some kind of climbing frame
and finally 3. he stood in one corner and started dancing what a crazy mo fo.

If you think this is a random occurrence you'd be wrong retail always seems to get random Weirdo's. What's even more funny is watching other people's reaction's to the Weirdo. For example they will stare but make sure it's from a distance and the minute the Weirdo makes eye contact. BAM!!! They feel like they gotta get out of there. I'll be honest I do the exact same thing, as on Tuesday after he was in the shop I had to go out on my lunch and I just happened to see him and guess what I did. Yep you guessed it I walked the other direction.

Foreign Customers.
OK, This can go either way just like dealing with everyday fellow country men or folk how ever you want to say it without seeming so BLOODY PC! Anyway today I dealt with a foreign customer I'm guessing Mediterranean and I must say she was very humble towards me once she bought the shoes. One thing I've notice between Foreign particularly European and Homeland (again not sure how to phrase it lol) customers is that they are extra grateful. It's when this happens you forget about all the tossers and lying bastards you dealt with before.

So what I'll say is that if your willing to be patient and not so bloody ignorant to a foreign person they will actually show you with a bit of respect. OK there's that language barrier but a few hand gesture's and by simply listening to will end up sorting out the situation.

So this goes out to all ignorant F**cker's, just because you speak a different language don't make you better than someone and just treat them how you would want to be treated.

That's all I got this week didn't really know what to say like it is probably because I didn't have to deal with any dickheads or tossers

Observation James
:-)

p.s Having a dartboard in the staff room is what dreams are made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment