Monday 9 February 2009

Long distances and a Walking, Talking BRICK wall!

Hi all sorry bout the late blog normally due on a Sunday evening.

Actually keeping it up as well, check me out, skills to pay the bills. If only doing a blog paid the bills that is. Anyway your probably thinking what's with the title of this blog well seeing as we are coming up to valentine's and that I have a girlfriend that lives about 2 hours away from me by train I thought I'd talk about long distance relationships. Okay I've just come back from a weekend with the Mrs from her parents house up north. Whilst on the train I was thinking am I one of many or one of a few people to do the Long Distance relationship thing?

Well being with my Mrs a.k.a my girlfriend lol for over 2 years now (well not quite sure on dates as do people include when they were seeing each other or not lol). But anyway like I was saying we have been together this long with the majority of it being after uni, meant that we are having to be together with the distance factor involved. People often ask

"Do you find it difficult living so far away and not getting to see each other that often?"

The answer to that is yeah, of course I (we) find it hard as there are times when you want your other half with ya. There are times when you want to be all lovey dovey and shit lol and you cant really do that on your own. So what I'm trying to get at is that it is hard doing the long distance thing but it's well worth it when you do see each other. As you realise just spending that less amount of time with someone special can mean a lot more than spending a whole year with someone doing the same old shit and stuck in a routine. Hating the fact your with this person for all the wrong reasons.

Well that's the way I look at it anyway lol if you disagree or want to ask me anything else on this ask away.

Okay that was my lovey dovey valentine's section, bloody valentine's day what a whole bunch of bollocks. Why be so nice on 1 day when it should be all year round, Money grabbing bastards lol.

So you ask
"WALKING, TALKING BRICK WALL"

Well that would be me working in yep you guessed it RETAIL. You might realise there's an ongoing theme on my working life in retail lol. But man you kinda realise how retarded how people are. Here's an example of my latest encounters, when I ask a customer if they are OK. This is part of my job right, good customer service, blah blah blah and all that. What's annoying is when the customer does not even acknowledge that I've asked them a question. Okay fair enough they might not have heard so I'll ask again. But when they blatantly do and don't do fuck all. What am I, a brick wall. Bloody hell.

What's worst is when they just turn look at you and then don't do nothing but then turn the other way, what the fuck is that all about. Have you got a speech impediment. Bring a bloody interpreter with you next time, I might actually get to know what the hell you thinking. Man there are times when you ask the customer a lot of time's, I find myself doing it on purposes more than once till I get the fact the customer has acknowledged me. I'd rather a customer tell me to fuck off than just blank me, how bloody rude you ignorant fuck. lol.

I'll keep it short tonight anyway goodnight and take it easy all people
from observation James
:-)

p.s If you are a customer and the sales assistant asks you are you Okay please respond.
YOU IGNORANT F*CKERS!

p.p.s
Sorry to the deaf people who have shopped and I was persistent in asking if you was Okay, I didn't realise you was deaf.
SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment