Monday 9 March 2009

No pounds coins and One Trampy Sister

Hi all I know it's not quite Sunday evening more like Monday afternoon. Didn't do the blog last night as I was shattered man plus was busy showing my mate the wisdom's of Facebook.

Anyhow for your weekly dose of retail:

No POUND coins!

That is exactly what the bank had said to the store when we needed change. Man when you heard there was a recession on you would at least think the bank would have pound coins. Or maybe due to panic people go out in there numbers and ask for their money specifically in pound coins. When my colleague told me the bank had no pound coins I was thinking,

O my there's gonna be a whole wide panic, front page news:

Bank has no POUND COINS!!!!!

OK that's slightly far fetched but you would think, come on you gotta have pound coins. There's nothing worse than having to give a customer a load of ten pence pieces and then say

"sorry we have no pound coins"

It's like putting in a shower and saying

"Sorry there is no water"
then having to substitute it with bottles of Volvic for a wash in the morning or going down the local gym for a wash.

NOW ONE TRAMPY SISTER

I wasn't going to write about this as I didn't know what to write about but due to my sister being a tosser this morning this deserves to be put in blog form and maybe a lil animation that I will make. Anyway that lil Bit*h (OK you probably sense hatred here, for people that know me they will understand. But who don't I CAN'T STAND HER) flipped out this morning at my mom for some gay reason and I said dickhead. Somehow she heard that from downstairs and flipped out even more calling me all sorts. Anyway after she left I went downstairs and when I came back to my room she did the most TRAMPY thing ever. That's right.......

SHE SPAT ON MY DOOR!!!!!

What kind of person does that, man it pissed me off so much there's nothing worse than spit for all I know there could be the bad aids in that bit of spit. To think she will be 18 this month and she calls me an Immature Prick, but with observations like these I think shes the prick!!!!

that's all from observation James
:-)

p.s sorry if I went over the top with my sister there BUT IT NEEDED TO BE SAID!!

p.p.s you can see this F*cker on facebook her name is KARAN MCMULLAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment