Sunday 1 March 2009

Busting Moves and Slurring Words

Not much to write this week went out on Thursday, this was the highlight of my week and that's right from the title you guessed it I got drunk.

Can't really write too much on the night apart from having too many £1 bottles of Foster's is clinically proven to damage your health, with the LIVER first thing coming to my mind. Well when your out in the club people do tend to bust a move or 2 especially once they drunk. Is this the secret of a world class dancer, an undeniable secret source of confidence. Or just an excuse to bust them moves and not think about looking like a complete tosser?

Well being in a club full of binge drinkers (I include myself here) there is bound to be one person who thinks they are the next Micheal Jackson or your local football pub team cheerleader. Better yet your newest erotic dancer at your local pub turned strip club
"The Hound and Whore"
(that's just a made up pub/erotic club)

Anyway what I'm trying to get at yep there was this very one person in the club that thought she had all the moves. Like she was rehearsing for the next big MTV video about to be released. What I'm trying to get at is that it ain't big and it ain't clever. Well for one drunken girls busting moves like there was tomorrow ain't attractive and sure ain't sexy. 2. Your just waiting to be a victim of....... That's right, abuse as in the abuse you would give to your mate who would step in some random dog crap in the street. OK not a good way of comparing it but you know what I mean.

Slurring words!
Man if your drunk, your better off trying to use sign language or even try speaking another language. As your piss whatever comes out just don't make sense. I dunno how barman ever know what a drunkard says half the time. Just seeing a random drunk in the street or on the bus I just dunno what the hell they say.

dgfeojcohodhohfhskhsdhh

Did that make sense?
maybe after a few it will. Go on have a couple and see if it does.
Not that I'm trying to promote alcoholism or anything.

OK that was a short blog I dunno what to write this week but this may interest readers. I'm going to make my blogs into a mini series that I will put up on YouTube I have already put up a pilot episode its called Retail Poo. Type that in it's the 1st thing that comes up lol.

It's in the style of Adam and Joe watch them on YouTube too. But I'll warn you guys I did it at 11pm on a sat night, unscripted and uncensored. It's amateur at it's best watch and enjoy here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd62YE3Tj3s

check it out people.

That's all from observation James
:-)

p.s I got really drunk, I wouldn't be surprised if I got drunk and danced thinking I was the next Peter Stringfellow! Only at The hound and whore, teabag Tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment