Monday 23 March 2009

Smelly tramp and Religion vs Meat? You Decide

OK it's Monday night but am going to do this blog whether my life depended on it!

SMELLY TRAMP!!!

Yep, there was a real smelly tramp on the bus and he was pungent, we are talking stale PISS! The guy came on the bus and people actually had to get off the bus man it was that bad. This being Birmingham and the society that we currently live in there had to be one guy that had to speak up and make it know to people there was a smelly tramp on the bus like we didn't know for ourselves.
Anyway the guy has to speak up loud and say

"Man you f*cking smelly tramp get off the bus, you making people feel sick! You f*cking tramp"

Now imaging that in a Slang/rude boy accent lol. That's how he was saying it and if that wasn't bad. More people started saying sh*t to the guy and what I thought was quite embarrassing for the guy random stranger's started to spray the guy with lynx etc. The tramp actually stood there and let people spray him.

Man where is this guy's self respect to not let himself get to this stage. Even though his a tramp and people are well aware of this should people do this to a guy who smells so bad?

RELIGION vs MEAT

OK this may offend a fair few people! SO WARNING RIGHT NOW, I MAY OFFEND YOU WITH MY OPINIONS!!!

Well as you may know my mom is currently in hospital and therefore me and my sister have to fend for ourselves lol.

Well I've bought food and in the items I bought SAUSAGES and BACON. As you must all be aware these are PORK!!!!

I found out today that if I cook this my sister will not eat these. Do you know why because she hangs round with Asian people that do not eat pork. This is coming from a girl that spits on my door when angry and does not follow any religion!

OK this baffled me but got me thinking OK seeing as we are fending for ourselves would you avoid having to eat pork????!!!!

I respect all religion's out there but no matter how sacred an animal is to you are you willing to sacrifice your health for an animal? When your body clearly needs meat and vegetable to survive, that's how your body is made. I know people have the option to pick and choose what animal to eat but in some countries you don't have the luxury to eat whatever. So sometimes you may have to eat something that you may have never thought you would eat in a million year's.

Is it ignorant not to care for your own well being than to continually avoid a specific animal and starve yourself until that beloved meat that you can eat lands on your plate?

At the end of the day it is survival of the fittest.

That's all from observation James
:-)

p.s Have I caused a stir? If I have YES!!! and think about it before moaning at me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment